Has your organisation had difficulties in developing its user involvement and participation?
Does your organisation need to consider how to reward and recognise service users for their involvement?
User involvement is an integral part of improving health and social care services. The activities that constitute user involvement exist on a continuum from occasional service user consultation to engaging with service users in organisational governance activities.
Organisations can find it difficult to progress from user consultation activities to undertaking more complex and challenging user involvement work. The challenges facing organisation include:
- Identifying and contacting service users
- Considering the user involvement activities that they will undertake
- Explore how service users will be supported to take part effectively in involvement activities
- Evaluating and adapting user involvement activities
Whether organisations need support to move from consultation to more extensive user involvement, or want to review their current user involvement activities, Mosaic can offer consultancy that will help organisations to:
- Plan user involvement activities
- Consider a range of engagement methods
- Prepare for and manage user involvement activities
- Support users to become and remain engaged
- Evaluate and further develop user involvement activities
If you would like to discuss a Service Review please contact us.
Back to Consultancy Services