Ensuring that your staff at all levels get the training and support they need:
Operating on the ‘best value’ principle that good information and clear diagnostics should precede any commitment of resources to a learning programme, our Learning & Development Consultancy is designed to stimulate thinking that promotes an action-centred response to change. Tailored to your specific needs, it provides you with a toolkit to answer some fundamental questions:
- Are you confident that your existing Learning & Development strategy, policy, and programmes are fit for purpose in the current economic climate?
- Is your Training Needs Analysis effective and fully integrated within organisational planning and performance management structures?
- Have learning programmes been designed according to a rational hierarchy of needs?
- Do you use the most appropriate learning methodologies and providers?
- Can you demonstrate that you are maximising the value of learning and development budgets?
- Could you make better use of existing resources by building organisational learning capability through practice leads, internal associates, or Service Users?
- How do you Identify that the workforce is appropriately qualified?
- Does continuous improvement reporting actually improve performance?
- How will you be auditing the effectiveness of training?
With decades of experience in frontline, management and senior Learning and Development roles our consultants are ideally placed to aid you in maximising your organisation’s potential.
If you would like to discuss a Service Review please contact us.
Back to Consultancy Services